This morning was pretty normal :] I woke up and "Monk" was on. "Monk" really isn't one of my favorite shows. I stared at the t.v. asking myself "Why can't something different be on?" Why couldn't "House" or "NCIS" be on? Why is our life planned by others? Why don't we decide which show is gonna be on? I had myself going on that topic for a while this morning until I decided to tell my brain to shut-up and just watch the dang show! After a while I decided it was as bad as I thought it was but something totally more dramatic happened! I walked in the kitchen and heated up my partially done toaster strudels. I quitly went back to my room and ate them. I then decided to turn my phone on to get it touch with my friends. Most likely I was going to text Rhianne but then I noticed I had a new message from Caroline saying "Hi". I texted her back asking what she was doing today. She remarked "I've got a date!" Oddly enough it hit me! WHO IS THIS MYSTERY MAN? Sadly she wouldn't tell me. Then I thought to myself "I care way too much!"
~xoxo randomyetattainable
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lulz, I'm watching Monk right now. 8D But you're right, House is way better. My entire family sits down to watch it (even though my dad hates House's cynical attitude). Never seen NCIS, though.
ReplyDelete