Harry Potter is freakin' awesome if you ask me. I love it. I don't know if it is the magical charm or that it has bunches of brits, I can't get enough of it. I am proud to say I am a Harry Potter dork.
Today was pretty uneventful. We had another day of volleyball try-outs. I am pretty sure I am gonna make it, but there is this one girl I like to call 'Blondie' that keeps making me not want to make it. I've never really talked to her, but I heard that people call her some nasty things. Oh well, If she gets on my nerves I'll just take care of her.
RHIANNE MISSED MY TORONTO, CANADA PRESENTATION! Now, I'm gonna miss hers(HA!)
Mrs. Armstrong was flipping out today in P.E. She was bickering with all of us to help her. I was like "Well, you're the one making us do this crap! Get over it!" in my mind. I didn't dare say it out loud because that lady is mean! She can't take a joke!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WELL -huff- I WAS MAKING UP STUFF FOR MRS. CAVELL
ReplyDelete...
AT LEAST I WENT TO GYM. D:<